Protest Flotilla event postponed until 22 March

Thunderstorms and strong winds are forecast for this Sunday 15 March, so we have decided to postpone the Protest Flotilla event until 22 March.

Event timing and event schedule remains the same (see post below dated 8 March).

Please share this information with anyone you know who was planning to attend.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s